Crestron had a huge presence at the ISE show, much bigger than I would have thought - They have a much larger spread of products than I remember with a hand in just about every sort of integrated technology. I'm not a fan of their residential systems, rock solid but an absolute pain to program but can see it certainly has a place in the industry where you are going to plug it in and leave it or have the expertise on hand (and on payroll) to reprogram when required.
Prior to the show Crestron's Press Release stated (Italics):
We all know the workplace has changed dramatically: a dispersed workforce; open floor plans; AV on the network; and reliance on mobile devices – not just to communicate, but also to present and collaborate. With these innovations come new challenges.
Join us at ISE 2018 and see how Crestron is meeting these challenges with:
- DM® NVX, the standard for network AV, and the new DM XiO™ Director, which provides browser-based monitoring, management, and control of DM NVX endpoints
- Workplace Technology Solutions Ready-to-deploy, pre-packaged Workplace Technology Solutions that make it easy to deliver consistent meeting, presentation, and conferencing experiences on a large scale. Easy to purchase and deploy, they support network security protocols and cloud-based provisioning.
- Crestron Mercury® – the only open UC solution
- XiO Cloud, our complete cloud-based provisioning and management platform
- Crestron Audio Solutions, including new network audio and cloud-based provisioning
- AirMedia® 2.0, the fastest, easiest, most manageable and secure wireless presentation technology, built into our room solutions
- All-new FlipTops™ featuring a dashboard forward design for easier access to cables and connectors and one-touch cable and compartment door retraction
- Crestron AirBoard™, which enables viewing of electronic whiteboard content on any display device
- MPC 3-Series, the first wall mount presentation controllers with an integrated control system and capacitive touch
On the Residential side of our stand, see demonstrations that highlight the lightning deployment speed and efficiency of Crestron Home Automation Systems, whilst showcasing the customization and incredible user experience they provide. We’ll be debuting several new products:
- HR-310 and TSR-310 Handheld Remotes, our most elegantly and ergonomically designed and advanced remotes yet
- Horizon keypads, which offer designer aesthetics, superior button feel, four button styles, and multi-color backlighting in highly-configurable single-gang models
- Crestron Pyng®, now with support for integration of video control and all the benefits of DigitalMedia™
- Beautiful Crestron Shades including new Horizontal Sheers, now available in EMEA
- DM 4KZ cards and endpoints, which bring 4K60, 4:4:4, and HDR to existing DM infrastructure
They used the show to debut their new range of Horizon Keypads at ISE 2018.
Available in highly configurable single-gang models that combine up to four across, the new line offers designer aesthetics, superior button feel, four different button styles, programmable multi-color backlighting, interchangeable custom top and bottom trim pieces, and Cresnet® wired communications. Crestron keypads deliver an advanced custom control solution as part of a complete Crestron smart home